Can I buy tickets over the phone?
- Unfortunately we don’t offer this service at the moment for all our venues. You can pop in to any of our venues to buy a ticket, or get them here, online.
Is there a booking fee?
- A booking fee is charged for buying tickets online, this is our ticket sellers fee, and nothing to do with us! However, tickets purchased from the venues direct don’t carry a booking fee.
Are tickets refundable?
- Unless a performance is cancelled all tickets are non refundable. We will try to help out though, so drop us an email and we will try to exchange it for another date.
If a show is listed as sold out, is there any way to buy tickets at the venue?
- Unfortunately not. We always recommend buying your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
Can I reserve seats?
- All of our tickets are unreserved. Please ensure you arrive early to bag the best seats!
How can I arrange for my group to sit together?
- We will always do our best to seat you together… But it’s wise to arrive early to be sure!
Is there a dress code?
- No. But no fancy dress, please. It looks stupid.
Is heckling allowed?
- Heckling is a part of live comedy, but it can quickly become tiresome for other members of the audience if it is overdone. If an audience member persistently interrupts a performer or if the heckling is vicious, racist, or in any other way offensive, we will take action to put a stop to it.
Do you have a code of conduct?
- All customers are expected to treat the venue, staff and performers with due respect and good manners. Failure to do so will result in ejection from the premises without refund. The use of photographic and recording equipment in the theatre is prohibited. Mobile phones are to be switched off during a performance.
Please note that the majority of our venues have an 18’s and over policy.
- We recommend in those venues that do not operate an over 18’s policy that it is down to the parents discretion and Manford’s Comedy Club are not responsible for the content of the show.